Internal Control Monitor: monitors effectiveness of SAP Configuration, Master Data and Transactional key controls and report the discrepancies to business process owners.
Demonstrates the continued effectiveness of Application Controls
- Automated process for analysing sensitive SAP configurations and report exceptions.
- Example: Changes to three-way match configuration, PO release group changes.
Monitor changes to Master Data for critical data elements. Identifies unusual additions and deletions.
- Connect multiple SAP systems to ICM and report critical data changes.
- Distribute reports to appropriate control owners and publish
Enforce governance through control owner and workflows.
- Report control deficiency to respective owners.
- Review issues/deficiencies and remediation status and report.
Create, document control catalogue in ICM.
- ICM delivered with best practise controls in areas P2P, O2C, BASIC, FIN.
- Rapid deployment of ICM along with content reduce implementation time.
Automates changes to critical configuration settings. Identifies unusual additions and deletions.
- Connect multiple SAP systems to ICM and perform continuous check on configuration settings.
- Auto-generates red/green status per control and initiates alerts to appropriate control owners.
Interactive dashboards to have overview on available controls by process, control failure stats etc.
- Interactive dashboards to drilldown throughout control monitoring findings.
- Presents overall health status check of automated and manual control assessments.
Facilitates execution of all of your manual controls via ICM, thus avoid using excel based manual control testing burden.
- Single source for definition of all automated and manual controls.
- Facilitates documentation and execution of control assessments and test procedures
- Provides insight to work papers, evidence of test executions and results.