Risk Execution Monitor: analyses potential actual occurrence of SoD and Critical actions on user level and drill-down to details like transaction, user and when transactions were potentially executed.
Analyses risks potentially executed by users in connected SAP systems.
- selected SoD risks.
- Selected rules (tasks/functions)
Unlike other traditional solutions which dump all the information on SoD risk, REM can be configured in such a way that transaction usage records are viewed only for
- Selected SoD risks.
- Selected rules (tasks/functions).
Transaction usage statistics are stored in REM on SoD risk level, rule level and individual transaction level, thus facilitating to drilldown for a historical period.
- Per risk.
- Per rule.
- Per transaction
- Per user
Access conflict Monitor shares risk, rule definition data to log the risk executed by users.
- No need to setting of critical, SoD relevant transactions again..
- Share risks executed , transactions executed with SoD results to understand SoD risks associated with user and risks executed by a user.
Interactive drill-down dashboard to visualize SoD, critical risks executed.
- • Risks potentially executed grouped by business process
- Transactions performed by a user.